The Golden LodgeBeautiful colonial-rural style lodge
Colonial-rural style fly fishing lodge
Guests are welcomed into a private and friendly atmosphere at our colonial-rural style lodge that lays on the pristine Upper Parana River, dense with mature, regional trees.
Golden Lodge is located in the small, picturesque town of Paso de la Patria in Northern Argentina. Guests are welcomed into a private and friendly atmosphere at our colonial-rural style lodge that lays on the pristine Upper Parana River, dense with mature, regional trees.
The lodge consists of two buildings. The main building has two en-suite bedrooms, a salon, dining room and kitchen. The second building has two en-suite bedrooms. All bedrooms can be set up for either two twins or one king bed. Of course Wi-Fi is available at no extra charge.
Start your day with a light, Argentine-style breakfast. Lunch and dinner will be taken at the lodge, where you’ll enjoy delicious meals carefully prepared by a trained chef
- Air-conditioned accommodations at the exclusive Golden Fly Fishing Lodge.
- Dining room, sitting room, bar, fly-tying table.
- Personal Chef for each group of anglers. Four course meals featuring regional specialties, such as our famed beef and traditional Asados (BBQs). Delicious desserts.
- Fine Argentine wines from the renown Mendoza region. Beer is also provided.
- Ground transfers to/from Airport/Bus station of Corrientes city.
- Internet / Wi-Fi