Iberá Natural Reserve
The planet’s greatest freshwater wetland
One of the most fascinating regions for wildlife safari enthusiasts and for lovers of virgin nature.
Full day trip to Iberá’s protected area. This wetland of more than 3 million acres comprises swamps, marshes and lagoons holding an abundance wildlife, including caimans, capybaras, big otters, anacondas, swamp deers, approximately 1,600 variety of plants and more tan 350 bird species.
*Please contact us for more information and customize your trip.
• Transfers from/to Lodge
• Breakfast, typical lunch and snacks
• Entrance to Estancia San Nicolás
• Photo Safari
• Wildlife watching
• Hiking trails
• Kayak Tour
• Horseback Riding
(Requests 72 hours in advance)
1. Departure/Arrival: 8:00 am – 8 pm From/To Lodge
2. Arrival to the town of San Miguel
4. Departure to Natural Reserve – Estancia San Nicolás
5. Photographic Safari and Fauna Watching
6. Typical lunch at San Nicolás
7. Leisure / Walking Trails / Kayak / Canoe Tour
8. Traditional tea/coffee at a villager’s home
9. Return to Lodge
Parana Grand Slam
Challenge the 3 most exciting species: Golden Dorado, Pacú & Pira Pytá
Cast & Blast
The finest high volume dove hunting in Córdoba at the only Orvis endorsed & Beretta lodge.
Jurassic Lake Patagonia
Fish for the biggest trouts in the world and for trophy Golden Dorados in a unique trip.
Get in touch today!
We'll be happy to clear any doubts and offer our expertise in designing the right trip for you.